about Frances Hill
Frances Hill is a leader on the cutting edge of Gifted Education throughout the world.
- She is the creator of the Alpha Plus program and has taught extensively in both the UK and New Zealand.
- Frances has developed programs for gifted and talented students throughout her career.
- She is the author of a set of four books related to meeting the special needs of gifted students.
- Frances´ passion for teaching, leadership and teacher training has taken her into a variety of educational settings.
- She has been recognized for her contributions to New Zealand Education and acknowledged by parents, colleagues and Education Review Officers.
- Frances is a recognized international conference presenter in the Americas and Australasia.
- She is the first person outside of the United States to have received an educational leadership award from the SENG Organization.